Starbursts are great foundations for youtube video thumbnails and allow you to grab the attention of the viewers. This video highlights just how easy it is to apply a starburst to start your image.
check it out here...
Step by step.
- Open new document in photoshop in your desired dimensions
- use the gradient tool to make a two color gradient from top to bottom
- Use the distort filter - Wave
- Use the distort filter - Polar Coordinates
Some tips on making this work differently is:
- Use high contrasting colors
- Play with the wave distortion to get different effects
- Use other filters to match your style
Thanks so much for reading and watching and have a good one!